18th January 2018
We are very lucky to be based just down the road from Ashdown Forest, the stunning location that inspired the wonderful tales by A. A. Milne. As such, we are celebrating Winnie the Pooh day by highlighting our favourite five venues in the Ashdown Forest area.
Let’s start with Gravetye Manor, this beautiful country estate was built in 1598 and has been going strong as a hotel for more than half a century. They can offer space for up to 60 delegates banquet style. A brand new restaurant is being created right now that will integrate the room into the stunning gardens.
Perfect for: Glorious world-famous gardens and gourmet British dining
How about East Sussex National? This flexible venue can offer event space for up to 400 delegates theatre style or 150 cabaret.
Perfect for: On site activities including two eighteen-hole golf course, a health club and luxury spa
Or maybe you’d like to create an escape in the splendour that is Horsted Place. This stunning Victorian country house has 20 individually decorated rooms and even a Heli-pad for the grandest of entrances.
Perfect for: Top secret board meetings
We definitely couldn’t forget Crowne Plaza Felbridge in our five favourites. This hotel has recently had a £3million refurbishment of its restaurant, bar, bedrooms and meeting space bringing its maximum capacity to 500 delegates theatre style.
Perfect for: Large events needing breakout space
Finally, this feature wouldn’t be complete without mentioning a venue very close to our hearts, our very own Christmas party hosts, the Ashdown Park Hotel. This spectacular venue is set right in the heart of the forest and offers a magnificent combination of elegance, style, award winning dining and outstanding business and leisure facilities.
Perfect for: The complete country escape
If you fancy holding your next meeting in one of these fabulous venues, or indeed anywhere else in the world - give one of our team a call now to experience our free venue finding service for yourself. Even the phone call is free! 0800 849 1042, or you can email us on email@example.com
We'd love to hear from you!
23rd August 2017
We're so excited to tell you about a fantastic new team building / after-dinner event! It's exclusive to The Conference People, and already in great demand!
....Introducing the famous BBC Radio 2's Popmaster Quiz, with the legendary Ken Bruce! That's right - the one and only BBC Radio 2's Popmaster Quiz. You've probably played along with it at some point. You've probably shouted out your answers! Now you've got the opportunity to actually play along yourselves!
Whether an an addition to an event (this works particularly well during a dinner), or as a stand alone evening of entertainment, the Popmaster Quiz is sure to bring you an evening that your audience will remember.
One of the best things about this is, it can be customised for your event; we can create bespoke quizzes to support your brand. It doesn't necessarily have to feature music. From sport, to the 80's to good old fashioned general knowledge, we can offer themed events using years of expertise in trivia and technology. If you're up to the challenge, you can even present the quiz yourself - of you can leave it in the hands of one of our recommended hosts (alongside Ken Bruce we've worked with Tony Blackburn who loves these quizzes!).
We'll work closely with you to combine technology and entertainment to meet the needs of your audience and deliver something quite exceptional!
- Host or enhance your event with an evening of unforgettable entertainment.
- Change the pace and dynamics of typically uninspiring occasions.
- Witness your audience interacting with the combined entertainment and competition Popmaster brings
How it works:
For all of our events, we provide hassle-free technology that registers answers at the push of a button, so there’s no need for pens and paper. Team scores are then presented live on a digital scoreboard, encouraging players to up their game and see their numbers rise to the top!
- A variety of interactive digital quiz events to engage and entertain large audiences.
- Professional questions and themes to match your brand and requirements.
- Easy-to-use technology to capture answers and integrate with screens and audio systems.
- Onsite support to ensure your events goes exactly to plan.
- A profoundly popular entertainment format that exceeds the expectations of businesses, and keeps audiences on the edges of their seats!
If you'd like to know more - give our team a call on 01323 644644 and we'll be happy to provide you with a quote!
21st August 2017
Let us find you the perfect venue for your CHRISTMAS PARTY and Father Christmas will send you a MAGNUM of champagne for yourself!
- Have some extra fun this Christmas
- Make your Christmas bigger than ever – book your party with us and we’ll give you a MAGNUM of champagne
- Don’t leave Christmas until Christmas…. It’s never too early to book your Christmas celebration!
We’ve got all the best ideas for themes, party packages, special offers, unusual venues, making best use of your budget and more…
Terms and conditions apply:
- Parties must have a minimum spend of £2,500.00 plus VAT
- You can pass on your Magnum to a charity of your choice if you’d prefer
- Your Magnum will be sent to you as soon as the venue is confirmed